The upcoming summer should be your best and that should be your aim this year. Summers are a very colourful time of the year and they should be spent with the zeal and enthusiasm the season deserves. There are many things the summer season requires of you as well. Summers are not to be taken lightly because they may not be as harsh as winters but your negligence during the summers may result in considerable losses suffered by you in terms of health. The people who have plans for this summer should know exactly what they want to do, and they should do their research accordingly and prepare themselves accordingly to brace themselves for the summer.
10 must know ways to brace for the summers are as follows:
- The very first thing that you should have in summers is a collection of nice tshirts. Summers are for tshirts. Visit a good market and stock up on tshirts of various styles and various flamboyant colours. You should never go out for one specific style or neckline and you should always diversify.
- Along with tshirts you should invest in good pairs of shorts and get the pairing accordingly. For checking out the latest collection you can always go to bewakoof.com, flipkart, they have latest collection of tshirts as well as shorts. Along with those you will also find accessories for summer.
- One of the most important things that you should do during summer from health point of view is that you should keep your body hydrated and to brace yourself for the sudden onset of hot weather you should start water drinking regime from now onwards. Keeping your body hydrated is important as it is the crucial part in keeping up your health. This stops the body from getting dehydrated and fainting, heatstroke etc.
- Start yourself on sun blockers. Get yourself a good quality sunscreen and start using from the time being because the heat in the weather is gradually increasing and that will reduce the tanning.
- Reduce your spicy food intake and other food which are heavy and could cause digestion problems. Eat healthy and light.
- Eat food containing fibres which would absorb water and keep your body hydrated from within for a longer time and aid in your digestion processes.
- Start exercising. Get yourself in tune with an exercising regime to get your body toned up for the summers. When you are going to wear tshirts and shorts then you need a body worth showing off and flaunting.
- Moisturise your skin properly. You can use coconut oil for this purpose. Moisturising is necessary, be it winters or summers. It will keep you skin healthy.
- Exfoliate, moisturise, exfoliate, repeat. Exfoliating is necessary because this helps you to get rid of the old skin exposing your new fairer skin which will have the natural glow. Not only that the exfoliating will open the pore under your skin and that will result in glow on your skin.
- Consume more fruits, fruits which have more water content will help you during summers to keep your body healthy and lower your body temperature. Consumption of glucose should be increased to keep the body energised and consumption of the fruits should be varied to keep up with the loss of nutrients due to sweating.
One last thing which is also important but in hygiene context, is to bathe more than once in a day because increased sweating causes body odour to increase and make it more susceptible for fungal growth leading to rashes and fungal infections.